Content Marketing Manager – Mumbai, MH – India
The world of cybersecurity is going through a rapid change. A breed of new sophisticated attacks and technology innovations are forcing CISOs and CIOs to do a radical rethink on their cybersecurity strategy. Isolation is a rapidly growing new technology that Gartner believes will be adopted by one out of every four enterprises in the next few years.
Cyberinc is one of the early visionaries for Isolation technology. Our growing company needs a content marketing manager who can take on the mantle of driving all marketing content needs to deliver market awareness, education, and generate demand for this new technology – Remote Browser Isolation.
We are looking for a content marketing manager who relishes the challenge and the excitement of opportunity creation. If you are seeking an environment to challenge you to deliver your best, while offering freedom and opportunity to learn and contribute, Cyberinc is the place for you. We are an innovative cybersecurity startup making the Internet safer for businesses.
Reports to: Sr. Director, Product Marketing
- Create the content strategy, in alignment with the marketing and sales initiatives – to drive traffic, engagement, leads, generate interest in the product, drive campaigns & digital initiatives, and help enable sales
- Write a variety of technical marketing content in the appropriate style (e.g., case studies, email marketing, press releases, blog and social media posts, brochures)
- Collaborate across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan
- Measure content effectiveness (e.g. which content type and topics contribute to which milestone), deliver regular performance reports and adapt as necessary
- A brand publisher mindset to create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
- Align content with editorial requirements, including basic SEO, consistency with brand voice, style, and tone. The editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed.
- Understand the basic best practices of the leading social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
Skills & Qualifications
- Graduate or relevant postgraduate degree with equivalent 5+ years of working experience, preferably in Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, English or a related discipline
- Exceptional writing skills and a good communicator
- Prefer relevant experience in cybersecurity, information security areas writing content for marketing requirements
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Project management skills – manage time and juggle different initiatives simultaneously
- A result-oriented mindset in the form of engagement, leads, and sales
- Must be a strong team player
|Job Category||Information Technology|