Full Stack Software Developer
We are looking for a qualified Senior Software Developer to join our team. Isolation technology is a rapidly growing new industry, and our engineering team is leading the way in developing a secure, flexible platform. As an expert in web application development, you will help architect, define, and implement our next generation isolation capability.
- Be a critical member of a high-performance development team that is solving a very difficult problem and breaking new ground with innovative, state-of-the-art security isolation technology.
- Join a start-up environment that values performance, diversity, ownership, and career growth.
- Architect and code sophisticated distributed systems for high security.
- Learn from and mentor other engineers on your team.
- Provide valuable input on the company’s long term engineering roadmap and help identify areas of opportunity for improvement.
- Work with engineers around the world to help make the internet a safer experience for everyone.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience, a solid foundation in computer science with strong competencies in data structures, OOP, software best practices and design patterns.
- Background in relational and non-relational databases.
- Experience building web services and a good understanding of SOA related standards like REST/JSON.
- Familiarity with agile-based release processes and sprint cycles.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively on shared projects with UX/UI designers, testers, product managers, and other developers.
- Experience with browser technologies.
- Familiarity with networking and encryption protocols.
- Experience with Unix/Linux environments.
- Experience working with streaming technologies preferred, mpeg, h264, etc.
- Experience in developing and working with UX/UI.
- Experience with Secure Software Development best practices.
Cyberinc is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status.
|Job Category||Information Technology|