IoT Solution Architect
Cyberinc provides industry-standard dynamic authorization solutions for applications, databases, Big Data, Microservices, and APIs to organizations to help them apply a policy-based approach to protect their most critical assets. We are looking for an IoT solution architect who can work with us in our San Ramon, CA, office and play a key role in taking this solution to IoT smart devices.
- Evaluate and recommend IoT platform that can fit into our strategy, vision and technology roadmap
- Identify and translate business and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint to achieve business objectives
- Analyze the current solution architectures to identify weaknesses and opportunities for improvement for IoT device integration(s)
- Analyze and identify the areas of improvements to package the solution into the IoT device(s).
- Design integration modules and manage the end-to-end development life cycle of the same.
- Design and implement a distribution strategy to push upgrades to IoT device(s)
- Define best practices to keep the solution performance at par with industry standards.
- Author technical documents of systems and architectures
- Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience designing, developing and delivering end-to-end IoT solutions
- Hands-on experience across the entire IoT technology stack including sensors, gateways, protocols, security, cloud, application development, and analytics
- Deep understanding of software engineering principles and robust software architecture.
- Extensive experience and expertise in the full life cycle development of software and systems
- Ability to ramp up quickly on both new technologies and existing technologies.
- Highly focused, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules.
- Ability to design the low-level details with a constant view of the big picture
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent analytical, programming, and debugging skills.
- Team player; flexible, dependable, and adaptable.
- The right attitude, good work ethics, and integrity.
- Aspiration; Hunger to learn and contribute to solutions.
- Initiator and Self-starter. Problem solver.
- Paid Time Off
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Stock Options
- Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account
- Pre-Tax Transit Program