Marketing Automation Specialist
The world of cybersecurity is going through a rapid change. A breed of new sophisticated attacks and technology innovations are forcing CISOs and CIOs to do a radical rethink on their cybersecurity strategy. Isolation is a rapidly growing new technology that Gartner believes will be adopted by one out of every four enterprises in the next few years.
Cyberinc is one of the early visionaries for Isolation technology. Our growing company needs a marketing automation specialist, who can take on the mantle of driving all marketing content needs to deliver market awareness, education, and generate demand for this new technology – Remote Browser Isolation.
We are looking for a data-driven Marketo Marketing Automation Specialist to join our Digital Marketing team. If you are seeking an environment to challenge you to deliver your best, while offering freedom and opportunity to learn and contribute, Cyberinc is the place for you. We are an innovative cybersecurity startup making the Internet safer for businesses.
Reports to VP – Marketing
- Administration, optimization and management of our Marketo platform, including streamlining and monitoring existing flows, data integrity, hygiene and monitoring performance
- Test and troubleshoot campaigns, workflows, data issues, and other key marketing ops functions and ensure accurate synchronization between the Marketo and Salesforce databases
- Design, build and execute comprehensive lead flow processes for data management or marketing campaigns, lead nurture, programs, landing pages, forms and emails
- Responsible for operational execution of all lead generation campaigns with an opportunity to build and shape our Marketo Marketing Automation Platform.
- Create, optimize and manage marketing automation workflows to generate higher engagement, increased platform usage and growth.
- Build and test workflows in Marketo to achieve the goal of the campaign; create, load, test emails, landing pages, implement data collection, and tracking points
- Define operational processes and best practices to maximize campaigns and ROI
- Define business analytics and create dashboards and reports to measure campaign effectiveness, pipeline contribution, overall business performance
- Segment and leverage the marketing database for greater campaign efficiency and effectiveness
- Implement lead lifecycle campaigns, with involvement in all aspects of the process from target identification to testing to post-campaign reporting (programs include lead management nurturing, routing and scoring)
- Develop and implement strategy for ongoing control, maintenance and enhancement of marketing database process
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent work experience
- 3-5+ years Marketo hands-on administration experience (Marketo Certified Expert or Certified Associate a plus)
- Background in B2B marketing: online, digital, demand generation, or inbound
- Strong understanding with CRM systems (Salesforce.com or similar) and marketing automation tools (Marketo), tracking tools
- Roll up your sleeves, be innovative, entrepreneurial in spirit
- A result-oriented mindset in the form of engagement, leads, and sales
- Problem solving and people skills being able to work with teams across the globe and across time-zones
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|