Define architecture, design, and implementation of the QA Automation and Performance Testing Framework. Provide leadership in defining the automation methodologies, strategies, standards, tools, best practices for automation processes.
- Define architecture, design, and implementation of the QA Automation and Performance Testing Framework
- Provide leadership in defining the automation methodologies, strategies, standards, tools, best practices for automation processes
- Responsible for development and maintenance of test automation frameworks and development and execution of test scripts
- Responsible for creating and maintaining end-to-end automated scripts across product portfolios and assisting in implementing automation best practices and tools, including acquiring relevant domain expertise and proficiency
- Integrate automation to the CI/CD pipeline and operationalize automated smoke tests and daily automated runs to product releases
- Coordinating and supporting the planning and execution of all QA/testing activities
- Overseeing the test design, implementation, and execution of manual, automated, functional, system integration, reliability, security, and performance testing on networking platforms and across UI, back-end integration, and database layers for Cloud based applications
- Leading initiatives where teams were comprised of onshore and offshore resources
Skills Sets & Capabilities
- Experience with Cloud, On-premise+E1 and Virtual Appliance technologies
- Hands on knowledge of CI/CD, Container Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes), Monitoring/Alerting, Security best practices, automated deployments, version control, merging, branching etc.
- Demonstrated experience successfully leading teams in a dynamic, fast time to market and customer focused environment
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to respond quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in order to meet deadlines.
- Takes technical challenges head-on; Self-driven, likes to learn and be challenged; Self-starter, self-motivated; performs with excellence as a team member or a team leader
- Experience in tools and technologies like browser testing, sqlworkbench, testrail, selenium, sikulix, testng, cucumber, python, github, Jira, LDAP integration, microsoft server, openldap server, blue coat, webroot server, VM server, Kubernetes, Docker, Gitlab
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Team player; flexible, dependable, and adaptable.
- The right attitude, good work ethics and integrity.
- Aspiration; Hunger to learn and contribute to solutions.
- Initiator, Self-starter & Problem solver.
Past Work Experience:
- 8 to 10 years of Experience
“Paid Time Off
401K retirement plan with company match Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
Employee Stock Options
Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account
Pre-Tax Transit Program”
|Job Category||Information Technology|