The world of cybersecurity is going through a rapid change. A breed of new sophisticated attacks and technology innovations are forcing CISOs and CIOs to do a radical rethink on their cybersecurity strategy. Isolation is a rapidly growing new technology that Gartner believes will be adopted by one out of every four enterprises in the next few years. Cyberinc is one of the early visionaries for Isolation technology.
Our growing company is in need of various experienced and ambitious technical staff, who are passionate about helping businesses resolve some of their critical security challenges and help make the Internet a safer experience! Are you that passionate about enabling CISOs and CIOs with a world class product to secure their business without disrupting productivity?
If you are seeking an environment to challenge you to deliver your best, while offering freedom and opportunity to learn and contribute, Cyberinc is the place for you. We are an innovative cybersecurity start up making the Internet safer for businesses.
- Define architecture, design, and implementation of the QA Automation and Performance Testing Framework
- Provide leadership in defining the automation methodologies, strategies, standards, tools, best practices for automation processes
- Responsible for development and maintenance of test automation frameworks and development and execution of test scripts
- Experience with Cloud, On-premise and Virtual Appliance technologies
- Responsible for creating and maintaining end-to-end automated scripts across product portfolios and assisting in implementing automation best practices and tools, including acquiring relevant domain expertise and proficiency
- Hands on knowledge of CI/CD, Container Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes), Monitoring/Alerting, Security best practices, automated deployments, version control, merging, branching etc.
- Integrate automation to the CI/CD pipeline and operationalize automated smoke tests and daily automated runs to product releases
- Coordinating and supporting the planning and execution of all QA/testing activities
- Overseeing the test design, implementation, and execution of manual, automated, functional, system integration, reliability, security, and performance testing on networking platforms and across UI, back-end integration, and database layers for Cloud based applications
- Leading initiatives where teams were comprised of onshore and offshore resources
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience successfully leading teams in a dynamic, fast time to market and customer focused environment; Strong organizational skills, including the ability to respond quickly in a fast-paced environment; Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in order to meet deadlines.
- Takes technical challenges head-on; Self-driven, likes to learn and be challenged; Self-starter, self-motivated; performs with excellence as a team member or a team leader
- Experience in tools and technologies like browser testing, sqlworkbench, testrail, selenium, sikulix, testng, cucumber, python, github, Jira, LDAP integration, microsoft server, openldap server, blue coat, webroot server, VM server, Kubernetes, Docker, Gitlab
- Team player; flexible, dependable, and adaptable.
- The right attitude, good work ethics and integrity.
- Aspiration; Hunger to learn and contribute to solutions.
- Initiator and Self-starter. Problem solver.
- Paid Time Off
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Stock Options
- Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account
- Pre-Tax Transit Program
|Job Category||Information Technology|