The world of cybersecurity is going through rapid change. A breed of new sophisticated attacks and technology innovations are forcing CISOs and CIOs to do a radical rethink on their cybersecurity strategy. Isolation is a rapidly growing new technology that Gartner believes will be adopted by one out of every four enterprises in the next few years. Cyberinc is one of the early visionaries for Isolation technology.
Our growing company is in need of an experienced and ambitious Sales Manager who is passionate about helping businesses resolve some of their critical security challenges and help make the Internet a safer experience! Are you that passionate about assisting CISOs and CIOs to secure their business without disrupting productivity?
Have you always wanted to work with customers, prospects addressing their most pressing cybersecurity problems? Have you wanted to collaborate and showcase value from the most advanced Isolation product available in the market?
Do you have the extraordinary discipline, boundless enthusiasm and finesse to craft personal conversations with prospects to create winning sales deals day after day?
If you answered ‘yes,’ then our Sales Manager position is an ideal step to advancing your sales career to the next level.
From an understanding of customer’s needs to helping them realize that Cyberinc’s Isla is a must-have solution in their cybersecurity arsenal, you will be at the forefront of accelerated sales growth for Cyberinc.
Reporting to the Vice President – Marketing & Channel Sales, you will be responsible for:
Familiarity with agile-based release processes and sprint cycles.
Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively on shared projects with UX/UI designers, testers, product managers, and other developers.
- Develop and nurture top of the funnel pipeline by working with the marketing and inside sales teams to target account lists, qualify and drive new sales conversations & opportunities.
- Undertake detailed research into sales appointments and sales opportunities to identify potential pain points and engagement strategies.
- Engage contacts (multiple as needed) within target organizations to sense for opportunities and position Cyberinc’s Isla.
- Understand the power structure within prospect companies, and navigate to the decision maker and influencers quickly and effectively.
- Promote activities and events to stimulate interest in prospect accounts.
- Initiate and nurture relationships through the sales cycle both over the phone and via email and if necessary in person.
- Determine the quality of leads by assessing a prospective client’s needs using a pre-determined budget, authority, need and timeframe criteria.
- Engage technical personnel, sales engineers on an as-needed basis to assist in the qualification and analysis of prospect needs.
- Develop and refine the Client contact database with information gathered during the execution of campaigns and prospecting programs.
- Maintain an always-current sales opportunities pipeline data on Salesforce.com for use by managementCyberinc is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status.
Sales Lifecycle Management
- Respond to, and process all leads promptly – providing clear product and solution guidance where requested. Ensure close collaboration with marketing & inside sales teams to continually and effectively nurture, touch and convert all leads in the database to improving pipeline.
- Monitor and track all leads from creation, through qualification to conversion/rejection to ensure that leads are appropriately addressed with contextually relevant & personalized assets, messages, communications, and conversations.
- Ensure that leads are being appropriately handled and the return-on-investment is maximized.
- Ability to create a Bill of Materials, Quote, DAR, etc. with the help of SE support and take prospect feedback is a must.
- Understand CapEx vs. OpEx expenditures, buying cycles/styles, tech costs per month/per year
CRM Database Management
- Track all prospecting and account engagement activity in Salesforce.com.
- Ensure the integrity of data relating to leads, opportunities, and accounts in your assigned area are maintained. Rectify incomplete or redundant information where necessary.
- Provide weekly activity, pipeline and sales dashboard reports to VP Marketing & Channel Sales and company management.
Success in this position requires a passion for talking with people, solving problems, persistence, identifying opportunities and winning.
- At least three years of Sales experience – ideally in the cybersecurity space or definitely in the Information Technology space with a strong record of winning and closing deals.
- Ability to forge strong relationships on phone, email and in-person with clear customer-centricity in focus.
- Leverage internal Client resources (employees, portal resources, price matrix) to drive opportunity.
- Convince customer architects/cybersecurity teams that Cyberinc Isla is worth investing in.
- Navigate the decision maker, influencer landscape within prospect to identify and create a winning value proposition that aid expedited deal closures.
- Should demonstrate a strong understanding of Client Customer base: product, use case, vertical, tier/caliber.
- Possession of strong powers of persuasion and the ability to converted a cold target prospect within a prospect organization and to generate relationship and personal connections with prospects aiding sales cycle acceleration.
- Outstanding telephone and customer service skills, the ability to listen well and uncover a prospective client’s pain points.
- The ability to establish and nurture relationships via phone and email.
- First-rate verbal and written communication skills
- Product and solutions presentations across all levels of the organization
- Accurate forecasting and reporting
- Knowledge of the Cyber Security industry – highly preferred
What you’ll get in return
- Exposure to exciting and award-winning technologies in the Cyber Security industry
- Work with the innovative minds and people behind our cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity to fulfill your potential by rolling out creative ideas and projects
- Work with and build a long-lasting relationship with a team of brilliant people
- Industry leading compensation (merit based) and stock options
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then why wait? Apply now!
Join a start-up environment that values performance, diversity, ownership, and career growth.
Cyberinc is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status.
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|