Senior Software Developer
We are looking for a qualified Senior Software Developer to join our team. Isolation technology is a rapidly growing new industry, and our engineering team is leading the way in developing a secure, flexible, highly-performant platform. You will help architect, define, and implement our real-time isolation capability.
- Be a critical member of a high-performance development team that is solving a very difficult problem and breaking new ground with innovative, state-of-the-art security isolation technology.
- Join a start-up environment that values performance, diversity, ownership, and career growth.
- Architect and code sophisticated distributed systems for high security.
- Learn from and mentor other engineers on your team.
- Provide valuable input on the company’s long term engineering roadmap and help identify areas of opportunity for improvement.
- Work with 3rd party engineers and open source teams to build company value and to give back to the tech community.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience.
- Proficiency in Python.
- Deep understanding of Unix Operating Systems.
- Strong object-oriented design background.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively on shared projects with designers, testers, product managers, and other developers.
- Expertise with design patterns and software best practices.
- Familiarity with C++ and Cython.
- Experience with networking and encryption protocols.
- Experience working with streaming technologies preferred, mpeg, h264, etc.
- Experience working with Virtualization, Containers and Cloud platforms.
Cyberinc is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status.
|Job Category||Information Technology|