Sr. Python Developer
The world of cybersecurity is going through a rapid change. A breed of new sophisticated attacks and technology innovations are forcing CISOs and CIOs to do a radical rethink on their cybersecurity strategy. Isolation is a rapidly growing new technology that Gartner believes will be adopted by one out of every four enterprises in the next few years. Cyberinc is one of the early visionaries for Isolation technology.
Our growing company is in need of various experienced and ambitious technical staff, who are passionate about helping businesses resolve some of their critical security challenges and help make the Internet a safer experience! Are you that passionate about enabling CISOs and CIOs with a world class product to secure their business without disrupting productivity?
If you are seeking an environment to challenge you to deliver your best, while offering freedom and opportunity to learn and contribute, Cyberinc is the place for you. We are an innovative cybersecurity start up making the Internet safer for businesses.
- Previous working experience as Python Developer for 5+ years.
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or a related subject
- Familiarity with developing/deploying on Linux Environments
- Hands on experience with web socket and secured web socket
- Hands on experience with docker containers
- Strong knowledge of network and networking protocol
- Knowledge of good design principles
- Knowledge of writing and consuming REST APIs
- Work individually and collaboratively to deliver solutions.
- Write effective, scalable code using best practices
- Implement security and data protection solutions.
- Ability to test and debug programs
- Performance tuning, improvement and automation of work.
- Experience in Google chromium engine
- Worked in CI/CD environments
- Have developed code using TDD/BDD approach.
- Worked with Virtualization on Linux (KVM)
- Experience in working in Agile development environment
- Team player; flexible, dependable, and adaptable.
- The right attitude, good work ethics and integrity.
- Aspiration; Hunger to learn and contribute to solutions.
- Initiator and Self-starter. Problem solver.
- Paid Time Off
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Stock Options
- Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account
- Pre-Tax Transit Program
|Job Category||Information Technology|