Technical Architect – Cybersecurity
The world of cybersecurity is going through a rapid change. A breed of new sophisticated attacks and technology innovations are forcing CISOs and CIOs to do a radical rethink on their cybersecurity strategy. Isolation is a rapidly growing new technology that Gartner believes will be adopted by one out of every four enterprises in the next few years. Cyberinc is one of the early visionaries for Isolation technology.
Our growing company is in need of various experienced and ambitious technical staff, who are passionate about helping businesses resolve some of their critical security challenges and help make the Internet a safer experience! Are you that passionate about enabling CISOs and CIOs with a world class product to secure their business without disrupting productivity?
If you are seeking an environment to challenge you to deliver your best, while offering freedom and opportunity to learn and contribute, Cyberinc is the place for you. We are an innovative cybersecurity start up making the Internet safer for businesses.
- Leads the development and improvement of architectural and security designs for Cyberinc.
- Explores and integrates new cybersecurity testing tools, processes, and capabilities.
- Serves as a subject matter expert to executive leadership on a range of cybersecurity best practices, architectures, solutions and technologies.
- Provides cybersecurity architecture services across specific lines of business to ensure the secure delivery of all technology.
- Supports the development and implementation of cybersecurity strategies.
- Ensures architectures, technologies and solutions align with and integrate regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
- Provides strategic and tactical cybersecurity guidance for technology (informational and operational) projects, including the evaluation and recommendation of technical controls.
- Designs and implements cybersecurity reference architectures and solutions that are aligned to stakeholder needs and requirements.
- Ensures that architectural deliverables are properly documented and updated as necessary.
- Provides peer review and support for organizational deliverables.
- Works with senior management to support strategic planning and decision making.
- Coaches and mentors less experienced employees
- Demonstrated Knowledge of On-premise, Cloud and Virtual Appliance technologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of multi-tenancy, scalability, platform security and compliance.
- Demonstrated knowledge of technological trends in cyber/information security
- Knowledge of various hardware, software, and security networks and facilities that make up a utility infrastructure
- Experience with IT security products and technology
- Familiar with OWASP, SANs Top 20, NIST 800-53
- Working experience with systems/software development, engineering, integration, testing and evaluation
- Knowledge of Cyber/information security management policies, procedures, regulations and governance processes
- Process and systems analysis, testing, application development, network design
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and utility technologies are desirable
- Knowledge of risk management techniques
- Demonstrated problem analysis and decision-making skills; ability to manage change; anticipate issues and develop innovative solutions
- Ability to communicate and convey complex IT/OT technical security related concepts to business and technology teams
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills Required
- Ability to foster a work environment in which individuals collaborate in pursuit of a common mission and mutual goals
- Team player; flexible, dependable, and adaptable.
- The right attitude, good work ethics and integrity.
- Aspiration; Hunger to learn and contribute to solutions.
- Initiator and Self-starter. Problem solver.
- Paid Time Off
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Stock Options
- Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account
- Pre-Tax Transit Program
|Job Category||Information Technology|