The world of cybersecurity is going through a rapid change. A breed of new sophisticated attacks and technology innovations are forcing CISOs and CIOs to do a radical rethink on their cybersecurity strategy. Isolation is a rapidly growing new technology that Gartner believes will be adopted by one out of every four enterprises in the next few years. Cyberinc is one of the early visionaries for Isolation technology focused on making the Internet safer for businesses
Our growing company is in need of an experienced technical writer, who would be in charge of the whole technical documentation portfolio across mediums.
If you are seeking an environment to challenge you to deliver your best, while offering freedom and opportunity to learn and contribute, Cyberinc is the place for you.
Own the documentation plan, quality, and delivery in sync with the release schedule
- Stay up-to-date on new technologies and methodologies, to innovate and make our information solutions world class
- “Bend the curve” by bringing new solutions to the areas of in-product help, community, and customer enablement
- Must have the ability to write excellent original technical documentation, when needed
- Work with teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of technical information, documentation content, and requirements
- Develop diagrams, charts, and graphs that increase the user’s understanding
- Develop high-quality documentation that is easy-to-understand, easy to use, meets applicable standards, and meets the objectives and goals for the intended audience
- Provide technical edits to engineering documentation, software documentation, manuals, reports, or any other documents or presentations.
- Experience developing various documents like – user guides, quick reference guides, instruction manuals, installation guides, infographics
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must be able to work independently
- Strong understanding of technical concepts and be able to explain them in writing
- Must have excellent command over language and grammar.
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous experience with Cyber security documentation preferred.
- Previous experience in creating audio/video media preferred.
- Ability to accept constructive feedback and implement changes immediately.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Logical and efficient; highly self-motivated and directed; proactive; detailed oriented.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products especially Word, Excel, and Visio and other tools used for technical writing.
- Team player; flexible, dependable, and adaptable.
- The right attitude, good work ethics and integrity.
- Aspiration; Hunger to learn and contribute to solutions.
- Initiator and Self-starter. Problem solver.
- Paid Time Off
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Stock Options
- Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account
- Pre-Tax Transit Program
|Job Category||Information Technology|