This is a strategic role that will require working closely across other functions in the company. You’ll build a strong technology roadmap that aligns to the long term goals of the business. You will help the leadership team convert technological capabilities into strategic business outcomes. Most importantly you will coach your organization into executing the engineering goals effectively.
- Experience working in Cloud, On-premise and Virtual Appliance technologies.
- Manage a team responsible for software lifecycle.
- Actively present leadership updates to senior leaders and customers.
- Work with others to define future technology platforms and architecture for products and services.
- Quickly learn, internalize and develop a strong understanding of key priorities and the clients.
- Develop comprehensive and tactical solutions to address immediate needs.
- Provide day to day work direction for team members engaged in projects and delivery.
- Facilitate and coach software engineering teams on requirements estimate and work sizing.
- Drive a continuous learning culture to help guide continuous improvements.
- Actively pursue new methods and practices to increase productivity.
- Operate as an engaged leader who serves as a subject matter and technical expert for assigned programs and development initiatives.
- Represent Cyberinc when required in major customer and external business discussions, including portfolio acquisition and sales, new and/or extended business opportunities, business integrations etc.
- Drive solution architecture. Define tools and technology that are best suited to meet customer needs based on defined priorities, specified timeline and available resources. Translate customer requirements into design that can be implemented by technical teams.
- Provides expertise in Design, Architecture, Development, Continuous Integration and Delivery.
- Expert in providing oversight, mentoring team members and leading large development efforts. Experienced in effectively delegating work.
- Deep understanding of the market and competing product offerings.
- Defines and owns coding and design standards, ensures secure development practices, establishes expectations around performance, drives internationalization, and manages CI/CD pipelines.
- Leads the efforts across the product / multiple product versions and is an expert in custom solutions.
- Demonstrates expert level skills in collaboration with different stakeholders, influences decisions, ability to take strategic view.
- Demonstrated Strong Software engineering operations skills
- Experience resolving conflict & priority issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interface and influence at all levels in the organization
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated experience leading teams
- Analytic, creative and business-focused problem solver
- Innovates and integrates new processes and/or technology to significantly add value to Cyberinc.
- Experience in software development in an agile environment and writing code
- Strong understanding of leveraging and developing on Public Cloud Infrastructure services
- Experience running globally distributed teams
- Team player; flexible, dependable, and adaptable.
- The right attitude, good work ethics and integrity.
- Aspiration; Hunger to learn and contribute to solutions.
- Initiator and Self-starter. Problem solver.
- Paid Time Off
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Stock Options
- Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account
- Pre-Tax Transit Program
|Job Category||Information Technology|