Cloud Solution Architect
Cyberinc provides industry-standard dynamic authorization solutions for applications, databases, Big Data, Microservices, and APIs to organizations to help them apply a policy-based approach to protect their most critical assets. We are looking for a Cloud solution architect who can work with us in our San Ramon, CA office and play a vital role in deploy this solution a cloud service.
- Must be able to design and architect end-to-end cloud-agnostic solutions
- Define a strategy to deploy the existing solution to the cloud platform
- Own the complete cloud infrastructure and CloudOps activity
- Design and manage the development life cycle of the cloud-specific modules
- Continuously monitoring cloud services and look for opportunities to optimize the operation/infrastructure cost
- Define best security standards to isolate, protect data of multi-tenant deployments
- Define best practices to keep the product performance at par with industry standards.
- Author technical documents of systems and architectures.
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience designing, developing and delivering multi-tenant cloud solutions
- Hands-on experience across with various cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Hands-on experience in CloudOps activities
- Deep understanding of software engineering principles and robust software architecture.
- Extensive experience and expertise in the full life cycle development of software and systems
- Ability to ramp up quickly on both new technologies and existing technologies.
- Highly focused, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules.
- Ability to design the low-level details with a constant view of the big picture
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent analytical, programming and debugging skills.
- Team player; flexible, dependable, and adaptable.
- The right attitude, good work ethics, and integrity.
- Aspiration; Hunger to learn and contribute to solutions.
- Initiator and Self-starter. Problem solver.
- Paid Time Off
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Stock Options
- Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account
- Pre-Tax Transit Program