Isolation is a rapidly growing new technology that Gartner believes will be adopted by 1-in-4 enterprises in the next few years. Cyberinc is one of the early visionaries to start this revolution.
Our growing company is in need of an experienced and ambitious Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will identify potential products; generate product requirements; determine specifications, timelines, and time-integrated plans for product introduction.
You will play a key role in the success of our product strategy as well as sales & marketing success. The Product Manager will closely interact with key engineering, product marketing, customer success, sales, and executive team members to identify & build new opportunities. The Product Manager will be a solid leader, clear communicator and possess strong analytical skills.
We need a champion to help customers resolve some of their critical security challenges and help make the Internet a safer experience! Are you that champion?
Roles & Responsibilities
- Determines customers’ needs and desires
- Understand cybersecurity, customer and buyer profiles as well as competitive landscape to develop product strategy and differentiate offering
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Evaluate market competition and position the product line so that it appeals to customers
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 4+ years product management experience
- Good story teller with experience in cyber security
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to engineering & executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and desire to work in a team environment
Join a start-up environment that values performance, diversity, ownership, and career growth.
Cyberinc is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status.