Product Marketing Manager
Isolation is a rapidly growing new technology that Gartner believes will be adopted by over 50% enterprises in the next few years. Cyberinc is one of the early visionaries to start this revolution.
Our growing company is in need of an experienced and ambitious Product Marketing Manager to oversee development, execution and delivery of messaging, positioning and content – digital and print across all our channels. You will play a key role in the success of our inbound and outbound marketing campaigns as well as sales success. The Product Marketing Manager will closely interact with executive team members and build new opportunities across our client engagements. The Product Marketing Manager will be a solid leader, clear communicator and possess strong analytical skills.
We need a champion to help customers resolve some of their critical security challenges and help make the Internet a safer experience! Are you that champion?
Roles & Responsibilities
- Define & evolve the core messaging & positioning
- Understand cybersecurity, customer and buyer profiles as well as competitive landscape to educate customers and differentiate offering
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Plan and execute a content strategy that drives high engagement, including blog posts, case studies, social media, infographics, digital & print campaigns, etc.
- Work closely with marketing to understand efficacy of messaging and content – collect, monitor and analyze social and website metrics, and make improvements
- Stay updated on industry trends and adjust the messaging & content strategy
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in business or communications & marketing
- 4+ years product and/or content marketing experience
- Good story teller with an understanding of cyber security
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good understanding of content marketing tactics that will drive engagement and build an online audience
- Keen ability to write compelling content and copy that captures the attention and interest of different personas
- Working knowledge of digital marketing strategies and best practices as well as SEO and how it applies to content generation.
- Ability to effectively manage process-focus across multiple projects while adhering to deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and desire to work in a team environment
Join a start-up environment that values performance, diversity, ownership, and career growth.
Cyberinc is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status.
|Job Category||Content, Marketing, Product Marketing|