Sr. Cloud Engineer
Work with Engineering team in executing and designing of the cloud strategy and roadmap. Performance Tuning and automation of systems as required. Ensure that the cloud instance is managed in the most efficient way.
- Work with Engineering team in executing and designing of the cloud strategy and roadmap.
- Performance Tuning and automation of systems as required.
- Ensure that the cloud instance is managed in the most efficient way.
- Work with Customer Success team closely to ensure that any customer issues are handled in a timely fashion.
Skills Sets & Capabilities
- Minimum 5 years of experience in developing cloud based software services and solutions
- Previous experience in migrating existing applications to AWS’s highly available architecture / infrastructure
- Experienced in AWS cost estimation / analysis / optimization
- Possess strong understanding of multi-tenant concepts
- Able to design, setup and manage VPCs and related services
- Experience in OWASP, PCI (optional) compliant solutions
- Should have experience in hybrid cloud solutions
- Should be an expert in EC2, VPC, ECS, CloudFront, Route53, RDS, API Gateway, S3, EFS, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, KMS, etc
- Experience of working with Cyber Security Product will be major advantage.
- Team player; flexible, dependable, and adaptable.
- The right attitude, good work ethics and integrity.
- Aspiration; Hunger to learn and contribute to solutions.
- Initiator and Self-starter. Problem solver.
Past Work Experience:
- 5+ years of Experience
Paid Time Off
401K retirement plan with company match Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
Employee Stock Options
Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account
Pre-Tax Transit Program
|Job Category||Information Technology|