Sr. Cloud Engineer
The world of cybersecurity is going through a rapid change. A breed of new sophisticated attacks and technology innovations are forcing CISOs and CIOs to do a radical rethink on their cybersecurity strategy. Isolation is a rapidly growing new technology that Gartner believes will be adopted by one out of every four enterprises in the next few years. Cyberinc is one of the early visionaries for Isolation technology.
Our growing company is in need of various experienced and ambitious technical staff, who are passionate about helping businesses resolve some of their critical security challenges and help make the Internet a safer experience! Are you that passionate about enabling CISOs and CIOs with a world class product to secure their business without disrupting productivity?
If you are seeking an environment to challenge you to deliver your best, while offering freedom and opportunity to learn and contribute, Cyberinc is the place for you. We are an innovative cybersecurity start up making the Internet safer for businesses.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in developing cloud based software services and solutions
- Previous experience in migrating existing applications to AWS’s highly available architecture / infrastructure
- Experienced in AWS cost estimation / analysis / optimization
- Possess strong understanding of multi-tenant concepts
- Able to design, setup and manage VPCs and related services
- Experience in OWASP, PCI (optional) compliant solutions
- Should have experience in hybrid cloud solutions
- Should be an expert in EC2, VPC, ECS, CloudFront, Route53, RDS, API Gateway, S3, EFS, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, KMS, etc.
Good to have
- Experience in VPC peering, Virtual Private Gateway and Direct connect
- Experience in Golang, AngularJS, Python
- Experience in Automating cloud deployments
- Experience in working with Secured Web Sockets
- Experience in working with Azure, Google Cloud.
- Team player; flexible, dependable, and adaptable.
- The right attitude, good work ethics and integrity.
- Aspiration; Hunger to learn and contribute to solutions.
- Initiator and Self-starter. Problem solver.
- Paid Time Off
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Stock Options
- Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account
- Pre-Tax Transit Program
|Job Category||Information Technology|