What if you could stop web threats without trying to detect attacker behavior?
As security leaders and practitioners search for innovative tools to strengthen cybersecurity, the browser remains one of the largest carriers of unchecked active code. Browser Isolation is a simple yet effective web security solution that delivers immediate protection without any loss of productivity to the end-user.
It’s time to stop and reevaluate how we’re building our security architectures. Implementing a Zero Trust strategy with Remote Browser Isolation will reduce the cybersecurity risk to your organization, without changing the end-user experience, and allow your IT Security teams to simplify your security strategy, lower your costs, and deliver immediate protection.
A Zero Trust Security Solution
Browser Isolation – built on the principle of Zero Trust – stops web threats at the door.
- Deploy a simpler, stronger web security architecture without impacting UX
- Enable seamless and secure access to web pages
- Prevent web-based malware and cyber attacks
- Prevent credential theft without blocking websites
- Enforce acceptable use policy without stopping users from doing their job
Cyberinc research indicates that remote employees use the browser for over 70% of their daily tasks. According to Verizon’s DBIR, nearly 90% of successful endpoint compromises including ransomware, spearphishing, credential theft, and social engineering involve the browser.
Protect users from malicicous web links and pages
- Prevents attacks using malicious links and websites
- Shrink the exposed attack surface with a Zero Trust model, powered by isolation-based security
- Users experience seamless and secure browsing without compromise
Prevent the initial stages of web attacks
- Render web pages, links and content remotely to ensure that no malware ever reaches the end point
- Prevent ransomware from entering your local network and spreading laterally
- Prevent phishing attacks from succeeding after users click a bad link
- Prevent malware, malvertising, and watering holes attacks from touching your endpoint
Empower the user,
not the risk
- Risk isn’t restricted to a site or a category – good sites sometimes deliver threats while uncategorized sites aren’t always malicious streams delivered to the endpoint.
- Shift the risk away from the endpoint to a remote disposable browser, transforming all internet content into harmless streams delivered to the endpoint.
- Enable users to leverage the power of the web without adopting the risk.
Close Security Gaps in the Web Browser
Reduce the cybersecurity risk to your organization, without changing the end-user experience
Shrink the largest area of vulnerability and the biggest portion of the attack surface — the browser
Power end-user access, while isolating users from the risk of access
Empower end-user productivity with access to web applications while minimizing the risk of access from risky links and sites
Quick-to-deploy and easy-to-use cloud and on-prem web security solution
Agentless solution supports all major web browsers
The user experience with and without isolation remains consistent from an end-user perspective.
Minimizes end user learning and eases adoption
Humans are a high risk yet cybersecurity is not the average user’s primary job.*
If Security impacts UX, users will work around it. Fortunately, productivity must no longer be at the cost of web security. Now organizations can prioritize protecting users from bad things that happen when they click links without compromising their productivity. Using a Zero Trust model, Isla isolates all code coming through your web browser and neutralizes threats without the need for detection.
4% of users will always click on a malicious link in a phishing email, no matter what**
Some users will always click on an email attachment or link, no matter how much you train them. Instead of trying to stop users from clicking, let Cyberinc Isla prevent the bad things from happening.
Resources: *SANS blog, RSA: The Human Element ** Verizon DBIR